Triple your average dispense value with eyewear styling!
- Professional CPD qualification
- Instant access to all modules
- Interactive learning and assessment content
Does your practice stand out?
Competing with online and high-street retailers has become a challenge for independent opticians. These nationwide opticians offer comparatively cheaper eyewear often at the expense of their service. Clients often feel their experience is impersonal and rushed, yet people keep going back. But for those of us who love what we do, we know that offering a personalised service and unique eyewear makes a difference to our clients’ lives.
The eyewear selection process is a key component to generating sales and client loyalty. We know first-hand that independent optical practices offer a more tailored service. They take the time to understand their customers, build a relationship and sell them unique eyewear often not available at nation-wide retailers. And yet, the biggest challenge is selling high value or multiple pairs of eyewear. So, how can you engage and retain new clients and increase your average dispense value in such a competitive market place?
Offer a unique, first-class service
When a client chooses eyewear they often select what they think might look good but with our Eyewear Stylist Training you can select eyewear they’ll definitely love! By following our styling consultation process you’ll gain a unique understanding of your clients giving you the confidence to select eyewear that complements their features, colouring and unique style. Stand out from your competitors and transform your consultation process into the experience your clients desire.
You will learn how to
- Identify the six different style personalities and the matching styles of eyewear for each one
- Analyse your clients dominant colour type quickly and accurately from hair, skin and eye colour
- Understand the psychology of colour and use this to enable clients to feel great and create different impressions
- Learn the seven steps of facial and feature analysis to select eyewear that flatter your clients
- Understand how to effectively stock your practice in eyewear styles and colours for your unique clients
- Carry out the step-by-step of a styling consultation from introduction to the final selection
- Effectively stock eyewear styles and colours for maximum revenue
You’ll also receive
- Professional qualification certified by CPD
- Downloadable resources and guides
- Mobile and desktop access to the course
- Ongoing support and advice
- Access to our exclusive Eyewear Stylist Facebook group
Stand out from competitors by offering a unique styling consultation
By following our consultation process you’ll be able to provide a unique customer-centric service.
Significantly increase your average dispense value
Our graduates have significantly increased their average dispense values by selling multiple pairs, achieving dispense values of over £1000.
Become the opticians for eyewear and styling advice
Take advantage of other practices’ shortcomings – become your clients’ eyewear personal shopper.
Build customer loyalty through the eyewear selection process
Inject fun back into the eyewear selection process and help your clients achieve the image and confidence they deserve.
Create an unparalleled experience for your clients
A personalised experience creates trust and loyalty which increases your customer’s lifetime value.
Learn to stock eyewear clients will love
Choose styles and colours that stand out and compliment your client’s features.
- WEEK 1 – STYLE PERSONALITY
Unlocking your clients’ personality: The KEY to superior becoming an eyewear stylist
- Learn how to identify the six different style personalities and the match styles of eyewear for each one.
- Learn how to align with each personality allowing you to become their trusted advisor and making the whole process of selling multi / high value pairs effortless.
- Understand how your clients’ style personality is the MOST IMPORTANT and exciting thing you will ever learn when it comes to styling your clients and sky rocketing your average dispense value!
- WEEK 2 – COLOUR
Understand the power of colour: The magic ingredient to boosting your clients’ looks
- Be introduced to the transformational power of colour
- Learn how to assess your client’s dominant colour type
- Learn to use Colour Analysis to choose eyewear colours which make clients look and feel fabulous!
- Learn the psychology of various colours, enabling you to have further conversations with your client based on the impression they want to create.
- Understand how colour gives you the opportunity to sell multiple pairs based on different colours matching different outfits, or create different impressions.
- WEEK 3 – FACIAL ANALYSIS & FEATURES
Matching frame to face: The old face shape rules have been given a face lift
- Learn an easy way to assess your clients face and features, allowing you to personalise your advice and confidently advise on the perfect frame shapes and styles for them.
- WEEK 4 – THE CONSULTATION
Putting it all together: The process that will transform your reputation forever
- Learn how to bring everything together as we walk you through a tried and tested successful process you can use to perform impressive eyewear style consultations for your clients.
About your instructor
- Award-winning optical practice owner
- Renowned image consultant
- International eyewear trainer
Eva’s practice has grown 4 fold in the last 5 years with an average dispense of £120-£900+ as a result of eyewear styling. Her optical practice has been named Fashion Practice of the Year 2019 by the National Optician Awards and awarded achievements for outstanding customer service.
Eva is often called upon for style advice in regional newspapers and magazines, gives talks at national optical and eyewear events and is an advocate for the transformative power of eyewear as an accessory.
Eva is highly respected as an eyewear styling trainer with Europe’s leading image consultancy colour me beautiful and helps train consultants across the globe.
I never imagined that a pair of glasses would be literally life-changing; yet I have repeatedly witnessed the transformation that happens when clients discover eyewear which seems to capture the essence of who they are, empowering them to achieve what they want from life!
I created the Eyewear Stylist Course because I wanted other Optical practices to experience the growth we have achieved, not by pushy sales techniques or strategies, but by helping them make a difference to their clients’ lives.
The course gives you all the tools you need to be part of a movement of empowering change and transformation in people’s lives through their eyewear. ~ Eva Dave
Your course has been so enjoyable and really made me rethink how I dispense. I was both challenged and inspired at the same time. I have learned so many new style, dispensing and sales tools that I have already started using in the practices. The increase in average order value resulting from my new approach to dispensing has already paid for the course.
This course has instilled confidence and theory into my eyewear styling process. [following the training] my first consultation was a multi-pair purchase, going over my current average dispense value by more than £1000.
The Eyewear Styling Course has enabled me to be more confident discussing frame design and colours with clients to make them happy with their glasses. Easy to follow modules, delivered by Eva gave me all the tools needed to add a new dimension to frame selection for both clients and stock. It has brought fun into the dispensing process.
WANT TO LEARN HOW YOU COULD TRIPLE YOUR TURNOVER WITH EYEWEAR STYLING ? CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW FREE TRAINING
Don’t miss out. This free training won’t be around forever.CLICK HERE FOR FREE TRAINING
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of the Eyewear Styling Practice Programme?
For a fixed fee each team member will have access to the Eyewear Stylist Course, enabling you to have a team of qualified Eyewear Stylists. The course includes assessments and each graduate will receive a CPD-accredited certificate in their own name upon completion. Each person will get their own unique access, giving them the course materials which they can learn at their own pace. You can add additional team members in the future at no extra cost. The practice programme is for those serious about becoming elite styling practices with knowledgeable teams.
How long does it take to complete the course?
Each team member will be granted 24-hour access to all the course materials as soon you’ve made a purchase, allowing them to learn in their own time and refer back to the materials as necessary. On average most people complete the course in 6 weeks. Some are much quicker than this, and I’ve known people make their entire investment back a week after they have completed the course using their new found skills!
Will there be someone I can speak to if I get stuck?
Absolutely. You will be able to get support and advice from Eva, both in person and via our private eyewear stylists facebook support group.
Aside from the accreditation will I get anything else?
Yes. On top of the multimedia course content and interactive lessons, your team will receive lots of additional downloadable materials, including a digital colour pallet you can give to clients. Finally, the course comes with an accompanying workbook to go alongside what you’ll learn.
Do I need to purchase any additional materials before I start the course?
No. You don’t need to buy anything else to complete the course and begin offering eyewear styling consultations but we do have colour collars, available for purchase.
Do I need to download anything to run the course?
No. The course can be accessed from any PC, tablet or mobile phone via your internet browser. For the best learning experience please use a PC, laptop or tablet.